- Tbilisi, 6th District Digomi 5a
- Tbilisi, Chavchavadze Avenue 62
- Batumi, Luka Asatiani street, 45
Adult immunization: protect yourself and your loved ones
It is commonly believed that adults are less susceptible to infections. However, adults contract viral infectious diseases just as often as children. Many vaccines injected during childhood do not provide lifelong protection. Therefore, adults need to be revaccinated for many diseases on a routine schedule.
Vaccination is a powerful tool in keeping you and those around you healthy. At our clinic, we offer a wide range of adult vaccines to help you maintain immunity and reduce risk of disease.
Why is adult immunization important?
- Disease prevention. Vaccines help prevent serious illnesses such as influenza, pneumonia, tetanus, hepatitis, and others. They lower your risk of getting sick and help your body better fight off possible infections.
- Protecting your loved ones. Vaccination also helps create “collective immunity”: the more adults vaccinated, the less likely infections are spread, saving lives and preventing illness in vulnerable groups such as children, the elderly, and the immunocompromised.
- Efficacy and safety. Vaccines undergo rigorous testing and safety checks before they are made available for vaccination. They are effective and safe, and doctors recommend them as one of the most effective ways to prevent infections.
What vaccines are available at our clinic?
🔸Angerix B – for hepatitis B
🔸Prevenar-13 – against pneumococcus.
🔸Nimenrix for meningococcus A, C, W and Y.
🔸Influvac Tetra/Vaxigrippe – for influenza
🔸Adacel/Bustrix – for diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis.
🔸Bexero – against group B meningococcus (exclusive for Georgia, only in Silk Medical)
🔸Gardasil-9 – against HPV (9 types)
🔸Hexaxim – against pertussis, diphtheria, tetanus, poliomyelitis, hemophilus influenzae infection and hepatitis B
🔸Havrix – for hepatitis A
🔸RotaTec/Rotarix – for rotavirus infection
🔸Priorix – against measles, rubella and mumps.
🔸Tetraxim – against diphtheria and tetanus, whooping cough and poliomyelitis.
🔸Tetadif – against tetanus and diphtheria, without pertussis component
🔸Hiberix – for Haemophilus influenzae infection
Soon to be available:
🔸Pentaxim – for diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, polio and hemophilus influenzae infection
🔸Varivax/Varilrix – for chickenpox.
For vaccination, make an appointment with a GP, which takes half an hour. He will carry out an examination and give you a referral for vaccination. If you don’t know which specific vaccines you need, you can take a consultation beforehand (offline or online).
We can also bring specific vaccines not on the list just for you.
📌 To find out more details, to make a request to order vaccines or to make an appointment, please call +995322222442, on the website and in messages.