After the successful puncture and fertilization of eggs the most «closed» from patients stage of the IVF program begins – the development of embryos in the incubator. This question concerns all future parents.
Continuous improvement of the effectiveness of ECO programs is among our top priorities. The IVF department of SILK Medical clinic uses the latest innovative developments in the field of reproduction. EmbryoScope is the latest generation incubator for embryo cultivation, equipped with an artificial intelligence module and a frame-by-frame imaging system for embryo selection.
Embryoscope application in IVF programs enables:
- Significantly increase the probability of transferring the best embryo.
- Increase the chances of successful implantation.
- Reduce the frequency of early termination of pregnancy.
What are the advantages of an embryoscope over a conventional incubator?
- The embryoscope is equipped with a microscope and a time-lapse video camera – frame-by-frame continuous imaging, conducted throughout the development of embryos in the incubator. Filming makes it possible to get high-quality photos of embryos. And the embryologist uses EmbryoViewer to constantly monitor the development of embryos, identify pathologies and select the best ones for transfer. There is no need to extract embryos from the incubator for evaluation. Embryos are in a safe environment during the development.
Important: time-lapse photography is completely safe for embryos.
Interesting: the shooting is carried out with an interval of 10 minutes, and as a result you can get a video about the development of the embryo from the very first hours after fertilization.
- The embryoscope is equipped with software support based on artificial intelligence KIDScore for embryo evaluation and selection. The selection process is based on the analysis of the world’s largest database on the development and transfer of embryos on the third and fifth day. KIDScore evaluates embryos on a scale that reflects the implantation potential of each embryo. With KIDScore, the embryologist makes optimal decisions about which embryos to transfer. There are no analogues of KIDScore in other frame-by-frame shooting systems.
Who needs an embryoscope most?
The use of an embryoscope in IVF programs is indicated:
- For couples over 35
- For couples with multiple unsuccessful IVF
- In case of repeated termination of pregnancy in the early stages
- With low quality germ cells
Safety, efficiency, individual approach – the SILK medical team does everything to make sure that your dream of having a child comes true as quickly as possible. At your consultation you can find out more about IVF programs with the embryoscope.