Live without pain
Rheumatology is a branch of medicine that studies systemic autoimmune diseases that often affect the joints and spine, as well as other organs and tissues. Without treatment rheumatological diseases progress, so it is important to seek help from a rheumatologist in time.
A highly qualified and experienced rheumatologist conducts a reception at the SILK Medical multidisciplinary Medical Center. In their work, doctors are guided by the principles of evidence-based medicine. An individual treatment plan is selected for each patient, developed based on the results of the examination and taking into account the characteristics of the organism.
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
- Raynaud’s syndrome
- Arthritis (rheumatoid, gouty, reactive, psoriatic)
- Systemic scleroderma, lupus erythematosus, vasculitis
- Polymyositis and others.
- pain in the joints and spine that occurs after exercise or at rest
- limitation of mobility
- morning stiffness of movements
- swelling and redness of the joints
- muscle weakness
- joint and spine pain occurring at rest
- changes in blood tests (decrease in the number of leukocytes and platelets)
- episodes of fever more than 38 S, recurring with a certain frequency and not associated with infection