Exocells: the key to rejuvenation and health
Exocells are nanoscale vesicles secreted by cells, facilitating intercellular and intertissue communication, as well as the transfer of information and nutrients. Here are some of the functions performed by exocells:
- Intercellular communication and substance delivery
- Prevention of cell death
- Stimulation of cell division
- Formation of new blood vessels
- Support for the antioxidant system
- Modulation of the nervous system
Scientists and doctors use exocell injections in various fields of cosmetology and medicine, where these nanoparticles prove their effectiveness:
1. in dermatology and for skin and hair care (to improve skin texture and color, rejuvenation; for the treatment of skin diseases such as psoriasis and eczema; to regulate the growth cycle, to prevent hair loss);
2. in neurology (to restore the normal functioning of the nervous tissue and increase the sensitivity of organs and tissues of the external part of the body);
3. in gynecology and urology (for the diagnostics and treatment of gynecological diseases; for stimulation of reproductive function and overall body rejuvenation; for the treatment of erectile dysfunction);
4. in anti-aging and cosmetology(to stimulate the synthesis of collagen, elastin and glycosaminoglycans; to normalize the synthesis of melanin and even out skin color; to improve metabolic processes in the skin and reduce the number of wrinkles, as well as to prevent their formation);
5. in orthopedics (to restore cartilage tissue, reduce inflammation and stimulate joint regeneration);
6. in otolaryngology (for the treatment of empty nose syndrome, contributing to the restoration of normal function of nasal cells and reducing symptoms; for regeneration of tissues in the ear and throat areas, contributing to rapid recovery after various surgical interventions or treatment of inflammatory processes);
7. in medicine (to accelerate recovery after surgical interventions and invasive therapy; for treatment of neurodegenerative conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease; to prevent the formation of stretch marks).
The introduction of exocells in all these areas improves metabolic processes, accelerates regeneration and reduces inflammation, which makes them a promising method in various fields of medicine.
But at the same time, it is very important how the exocells were obtained. Our international multidisciplinary medical center, SilkMedical, collaborates with “Good Cells”, a Ukrainian innovative medical company with a biotechnological laboratory, clinic, and team. “Good Cells” exclusively uses exocells derived from mesenchymal stem cells, which can be extracted from bone marrow, adipose tissue, or umbilical tissue.
The laboratory has international certifications for ISO 13485, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and all necessary licenses. Also, the company’s employees have received 5 patents in Ukraine. All procedures involving exocells take place at our SilkMedical center in Tbilisi. Specially trained doctors from Ukraine and Georgia carry out consultations and treatments.
Don’t delay taking care of your health. Schedule a consultation and discover how exocells can be the key to your health and beauty!
Phone number, WhatsApp: +380632712222