Exosome treatment. Activation of ovarian and endometrial function
Exosomes are tiny vesicles (vesicles) that are formed inside the cell and help to transfer information and nutrients between cells and tissues and coordinate general biochemical processes.
Active study of vesicular structures began in 2007 when it became clear what role exosomes actually play. Scientists and doctors have successfully used injections with exosomes to form new blood vessels, improve cell nutrition, and against apoptosis (organism-controlled cell death). Also, exosomes have antioxidant properties and anti-inflammatory effects.
In the field of reproductology, exosomes help to activate ovarian function, promoting whole body rejuvenation, as well as supporting the restoration of endometrial thickness.
Best of all, exosomes contain no foreign DNA! What does this mean for you?
Safety. Because exosomes do not carry the donor’s genetic material, this reduces the risk of unwanted reactions and interactions in the body. This makes the method safer and suitable for a wide range of patients.
Fewer ethical issues. Not transferring another person’s DNA also reduces the ethical issues associated with using another person’s biological material.
Elimination of the possibility of rejection. Because exosomes do not carry histocompatibility molecules on their surface, they do not elicit an immune response.
Fewer contraindications. Due to the absence of transfer of foreign DNA, the method with exosomes can be available to more women, as there are fewer contraindications and restrictions.
We offer you a Ukrainian medication “GoodExoCells tissue renovation”, which is produced in a laboratory that has received certification according to ISO 13485 standard. One of the advantages of the preparation is that the possibility of allergy is excluded.
Exosomes are effectively used in the case of:
- unsuccessful IVF protocols or during the pregnancy preparation period;
- reduced ovarian reserve;
- thinning of the endometrium;
- a history of autoimmune diseases;
- premenopause and premature menopause;
- hormonal disorders in the period of timely menopause or after it.
What category of patients is suitable for treatment?
– Women of reproductive age, who can not get pregnant for 6-12 months.
– Women under 50 years of age during perimenopause and menopause.
How is the procedure done?
We guarantee that the procedure will be as comfortable and painless as possible for you. The injection is carried out under anesthesia, and each stage of the process is carefully monitored using ultrasound. After the injection, you will spend the first 1.5-2 hours in our cozy room where you can recover in peace.
After the procedure, you may only feel a slight tingling or pulling sensation in the ovarian area.
- Patients under 18 years of age;
- malignant neoplasms;
- chronic liver pathologies and others;
- acute illnesses with fever above 38°C 2 weeks before;
- allergy to anticoagulants;
- use of anticoagulants and fibrinolytics;
- use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs 48 h before;
- use of corticosteroids and immunosuppressants 2 weeks before;
- hypersensitivity to the components.
Make an appointment for a consultation with SILK Medical reproductologist in Tbilisi and get a detailed treatment plan.