- Tbilisi, 6th District Digomi 5a
Ophthalmologist Consultation in Tbilisi
Vision is one of the key aspects of our life, and it is difficult to enjoy the world without it. Experienced ophthalmologists of SILK Medical in Tbilisi will help you keep your eyes healthy. At the consultation, you can:
- Get a professional examination. Ophthalmological examination includes a wide range of tests and analyses to fully assess the state of the visual system.
- Identify problems in time. Many eye diseases can be successfully treated if diagnosed at an early stage.
- Receive recommendations and treatment. Experienced ophthalmologists of SILK Medical will help you develop an individual plan of treatment and vision correction suitable for you.
The consultation process
During the consultation, a doctor performs a thorough eye examination, assesses visual functions and identifies possible problems. The ophthalmologist’s consultation includes biomicroscopy and visometry:
– Biomicroscopy is a non-contact examination of the structural elements of the eye using a special device – slit lamp. With its help, the doctor assesses the condition of the eyelids, conjunctiva, sclera, lens, iris, cornea and eye fundus.
– Visometry is a non-invasive technique to assess visual acuity.
After diagnosis, the doctor will explain the results of the examination in detail and suggest the best ways to improve your vision.
Why choose our clinic?
– Professionalism and experience: our ophthalmologists are highly qualified specialists with many years of experience.
– Modern technologies: we use advanced equipment for accurate diagnostics and surgical interventions.
– Personalised approach: we take into account the specifics of each patient and develop optimal treatment plans.
Our goal is to help you improve and preserve your vision for a long time by providing high-quality treatment.