For surrogate mothers
- Tbilisi, 6th District Digomi 5a
If you are ready to help an infertile couple become parents, SILK Medical Clinic will be happy to offer you cooperation and support at every stage.
Surrogate motherhood is a method of overcoming infertility when a woman cannot carry pregnancy on her own. Indications for surrogacy are determined by a reproductologist. These can be serious pathologies of the uterus or even its absence, as well as chronic diseases that make gestation impossible due to the threat to the life and health of the mother and child.
In this case, surrogacy comes to help.
Who is a surrogate mother?
- This is a woman over 18 years old, physically and mentally healthy, with at least one own child and her previous pregnancy and childbirth passed without complications.
- A surrogate mother does not smoke and take drugs, does not abuse alcohol, and has a healthy lifestyle.
- A surrogate mother understands that she is carrying someone else’s child and takes this task with full responsibility.
- A surrogate mother cannot be the biological mother of a child she is carrying within the framework of the program.
Before the program, the surrogate mother undergoes a mandatory examination to ensure that there are no contraindications for gestation.
If the reproductologist has approved your candidacy, then a contract is signed that takes into account all organizational and financial aspects of cooperation. During pregnancy, monthly maintenance is paid, and after childbirth – the final remuneration. During the program, a surrogate mother works with a curator who monitors all aspects – visiting doctors, provision of vitamins, medications, housing and transportation.
If you are planning to join the surrogacy program, contact the clinic to find out more details.