Reproductologist, obstetrician-gynecologist, ultrasound diagnostics doctor, leading expert in the field of reproductive health
Member of the ESHRE (European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology)
Member of the Russian Association of Human Reproduction (RARCH)
- 2011 Astrakhan State Medical Academy Pediatrician. Astrakhan State
- 2012 Academy Obstetrician – gynecologist.
- 2015 MONICI named after M.F. Vladimirsky, Moscow, a transfusiologist.
- 2014 “Correction of involutive changes in the anogenital region in men and women” School of Injection Technologies of Professor Yutskovskaya, Moscow
- 2015 Certification course in reproductive medicine and reproductive health, Moscow.
- 2016 TSU named after G.R. Derzhavin “Health organization and public health” with the qualification of “Health organizer doctor”.
- 2017 Primary retraining in the specialty “Ultrasound diagnostics” with the qualification “Ultrasound diagnostics doctor”. Moscow
- Comprehensive diagnosis and treatment of infertility and miscarriage
- Family planning
- Rehabilitation of patients after an undeveloped pregnancy
- Preparation of patients for IVF programs
Owns all the methods of ART:
- carrying out a full cycle of IVF
- carrying out cycles with the transfer of cryopreserved embryos
- controlled induction of superovulation (short, long, super-long protocols; soft stimulation
- “Shanghai protocol”; “Japanese protocol”; protocol with double stimulation)
- Conducting surrogate and donor ART programs
- Rehabilitation of patients after ART programs
- Planning, preparation and management of all trimesters of pregnancy, treatment of diseases during pregnancy
- Diagnosis and treatment (conservative and surgical) of a wide range of gynecological diseases.
- Diagnosis and correction of hormonal disorders of the reproductive system.
- Diagnosis and treatment of menstrual disorders, menopausal disorders.